A personality profile is a great way to build your self-awareness. You may think you know yourself, but seeing how your style and preferences map against others is most useful. It confirms your strengths, where you might want to adjust your style to be more effective, how you could adapt to communicate with others in the style they prefer and it builds your confidence.
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI)
MBTI shows your preferences in comparison with the other types so you get a deeper understanding of how other people prefer to work and to communicate. This builds your social awareness and helps you to adapt your style, so you can create strong relationships and communicate more effectively.
Amanda is qualified in MBTI to Step II level which provides deep insights into your preferences. MBTI is one of the most popular personality profiles and used widely for personal development. We invite you to take the MBTI questionnaire online, and arrange a feedback session with you to go through the report in detail and coach you on your personal development plans emerging from the results.
- MBTI Step I: online questionnaire takes about 20 minutes to complete; a short report on your MBTI type; videocall or face-to-face feedback and coaching session lasts up to 1 hour. Cost: £125 plus VAT.
- MBTI Step II: online questionnaire takes about 30 minutes to complete; a detailed report (21 pages) on your MBTI type and your individual preferences; videocall or face-to-face feedback and coaching session lasts 1.5-2 hours. Cost: £275 plus VAT
- Teambuilding: get MBTI reports for each team member with individual feedback and arrange a team-building session to share your preferences and generate improved ways of working together. When team members understand the different strengths across the team, the team communicates effectively and makes better-informed decisions.
This psychometric profile combines different representations of your personality in a colourful way, which helps you to recognise personality types. It shows your underlying persona, your everyday persona and your overextended (stressed) persona, so you can see how your behaviours change in different circumstances and think about the impact this may have on the people around you.
- Online questionnaire takes about 30 minutes to complete; a detailed Lumina Spark portrait with development pointers; videocall or face-to-face feedback and coaching session lasts 1.5-2 hours. Cost: £275 plus VAT
- Lumina Spark is designed for teams too, your coach can map out the team to show similarities and differences between team members.
The VoicePrint psychometric shows how you contribute in groups – your ‘voice’. This helps you to see how your communication style impacts your success in working with others. Your VoicePrint shows both your normal and your stressed communication style, so you can see how your behaviour changes under stress and the impact this may have. If you find your interactions with others are often unsatisfactory, this tool will provide the information you need to understand why and what to do about it.
- Online questionnaire takes about 30 minutes to complete; VoicePrint profile for normal and stress; videocall or face-to-face feedback and coaching session lasts 1.5-2 hours. Cost: £275 plus VAT
Further coaching to work on the improvements you identify in your personal development plan can be arranged to suit.
Contact Amanda now to find out more or to organise your personality profile session.